OneHouseStand is an online platform that connects Owners and Suppliers with Clients that wish to organise an event. OneHouseStand's services are to organise events inside Owners' estates and proving Suppliers services to our Clients. OneHouseStand then verifies the Clients' requests, contacts the Owner(s) and the Supplier(s) selected by the client in order to organise the Client's event.
OneHouseStand is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of personal data collected on our Site.
I. Key Terms
"Affiliates" means companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
"Aggregated Information" means information about all of our users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user.
"Data Controller" means OneHouseStand, the company responsible for the use and processing of Personal Information.
"Third Parties" means companies or persons not related by common ownership or control (i.e. non-affiliates) or other unrelated individuals. Third Parties can be financial and non-financial companies, or persons other than you and OneHouseStand.
"Personal Information" means information (which may include sensitive information) relating to a individual who is or can be identified either from that information or from that information in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the Data Controller.
II. Information collected by OneHouseStand
A. Information given by the Users
We receive, store and process information, including Personal Information that you make available to us when accessing or using our Site and Services. Examples include when you:
- fill in any form on the Site with searching criteria of the service that you wish obtain (definition of the desired service, your estimated budget, your company name, contact details, brief details, etc.);
- you register or update the details of your user account, or when you supply verification information;
- communicate with OneHouseStand; and
- share information with another User.
B. Information collected from the use of the Site by Users
We also receive, store and process information, possibly including Personal Information, when you access or use our Site and Services, including but not limited to:
You may use your contact information, such as your email address, phone number. If you provide us with your email address, phone number, you agree to receive emails to that email address, text messages to that phone number, as the case may be. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Site and Services, to market to you, and to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse.
Data related to your event
We may receive, store and process data related to your event which is information we need to draft an anonymous brief which is addressed to our Owners and Suppliers.
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Site, regardless of whether you are registered with OneHouseStand or logged in to your OneHouseStand Account, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Site, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, device event information, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
Cookies and similar technologies
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a "Do Not Track" signal in the HTTP header from your browser. We track your activities if you click on advertisements for OneHouseStand services on Third-Party platforms such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what you do in response to those advertisements.
Third Parties may not collect information about users' online activities on the Site except as described in this policy.
III. How OneHouseStand uses information collected
A. We use, store and process information about you for the following general purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the Site and Services;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site, OneHouseStand's business, and our users' experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience, and to provide customer service;
- to help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Site and Services, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, enforcing our Terms and conditions, verifying the address of your listings, verifying any identifications provided by you (including by comparing the photo on that identification to another photo you provide to us), and conducting checks against databases and information sources (such as but not limited to public government databases) for fraud detection and prevention, risk assessment and harm prevention purposes. In this regard, we may do any or all of the foregoing with or without further notifying you;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing, advertising, and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about OneHouseStand, our services, or general promotions for partner campaigns and services;
- to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by OneHouseStand or our Third Party business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with Third Parties.
B. How OneHouseStand uses and processes user communications:
We may, either directly or through Third-Parties we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Site for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Site may scan and analyze messages and attachments to mask contact information and references to other websites. We may also scan, review or analyze messages for research and product development purposes to help make search and user communications more efficient and effective, as well as to debug, improve and expand product offerings. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of communications to Third Parties. We will also use automated methods to carry out these reviews or analyses where reasonably possible. However, from time to time we may have to manually review some communications. By using the Site and Services, you consent that OneHouseStand, in its sole discretion, may, either directly or through Third-Parties we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
IV. State privacy laws
Our policy for the protection of your personal data is strictly compliant with the laws applicable in Belgium and the European Union:
- the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 (the "privacy law") amended by the law of 11 December 1998 and in force since 1 September 2001;
- European directive No 95/46/CE of 24 October 1995 on privacy protection
V. Business transfers by OneHouseStand
VI. How to access, change or delete your information, or cancel your OneHouseStand account
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your OneHouseStand Account. If you would like to correct your information or cancel your OneHouseStand Account entirely, you can do so by logging in to your OneHouseStand Account. Please also note that any reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the Site in association with your first name, even after your OneHouseStand Account is cancelled.
VII. Securing your personal information
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
IX. For users residing in the EU and Japan only: your rights to review and update information
If you reside in the EU or Japan, you may request in writing copies of your Personal Information held by us. We will provide you with a copy of the Personal Information held by us as soon as practicable and in any event not more than 40 days after receiving a valid request in writing. We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request.
We endeavor to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. If your Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments, erase or block the relevant information and notify you within 40 days of your valid request that the relevant action has been taken.
You may also request the erasure of your Personal Information if you believe we are otherwise in breach of relevant data protection legislation. All requests should be addressed to OneHouseStand. There is no charge for making such a request.